Sunday, April 5, 2009

A time of Rest

One thing about about having a busy life with so many things going on is that you need re-charging or re-fueling. When my life gets so busy or stressful or when I can feel the fiery darts of the devil prodding me to rush, hurry, panic, flee then I know it is time to stop, stand still and feel the hand of God on my heart. In Mark 6:31 Jesus says " Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest". I know Jesus had quiet times with God and prayed and he wants me to have that quiet time with Him, to go to a quiet place to think, to pray, to hear from God, to refuel. "Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28 I have many things happen in my life, many burdens and I have felt the touch of Christ on my heart and he does give me rest and he can give you that rest as well, so if you are burden at the moment go to that quiet place and be alone with God and he will give you that peace and touch your heart as well :)

Sue
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment