Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Journey to work


On my other blog White Lilly I wrote about my travel to work and about the many sites and smells I have along the way. But there is more than just that, even though it is a 45 minute drive it gives me much joy because I can pray and talk to God about what is on my heart and sometimes I just ramble to him about what is going on in my life, not that he doesn't know. It gives me joy to sing and praise him on that trip and I can see his creation before me. The mountains are so amazing and the valleys are so beautiful and sometimes I just stare up into the sky and watch the clouds or the sun rising.



I am the Lord,
who has made all things,
who alone stretched out the heavens,
who spread out the earth by myself
Isaiah 44:24


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I also take time to think and sing while driving. I enjoy driving alone, to give me time to myself. I like your pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely photo looks like it might be a country lane leading to heaven.
    I see your blog photo is of a white lily. My blog photo is of a giant lily and me. I love those flowers and have lots of them.

    ReplyDelete