Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby News!


I received beautiful news last night that my son and daughter-in-law are having another baby and that makes me a grandma again. Dave and I are so over joyed with the good news and pleased for them. Just the mention of baby and my hearts desire is get busy with a knitting or sewing project. I was only thinking the other day how it must be at least 15 years ago when I used to be so busy sewing, knitting and crafting but with having a busy lifestyle, moving house and many other reason I seem to have lost the interest or drive. I feel now that I need to kick start those skills, especially now that I will be a grandma of two and start knitting and sewing again. I know there is so much joy in making hand made gifts especially for the ones you love and not to mention the peace and calmness it brings as you sit down and enjoy the slowness of stitching and knitting. I will have to resurrect my knitting and sewing patterns and and set up a comfy chair to relax in and enjoy this time in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Grandma! Babies bring such joy! I am happy for you. I also like knitting, not so much sewing as my things don't turn out well. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete